This weekend sees the annual Discover Lincoln event, in which prominent Lincoln attractions are free.
Lincoln Castle and Cathedral will also offer a limited number of tickets for free entry.
The City Vibe team put together a quiz to test people’s knowledge:
- What building was considered the tallest in the world in Medieval times?
- Who built Lincoln Castle?
- Jews House has a history of murders and ghosts. True or false?
- How old is the oldest church in Lincoln?
- What was discovered in the St Paul-in-the-Bail well?
- Are there any other religious buildings in Lincoln apart from the churches and the Cathedral?